Friday, March 20, 2009

Ana Ivanovic in semi-final of Indian Wells 2009

It seems that 2009 is not a very good year for Ana Ivanovic. Until now she has not won any title this year. So, her fans are worried about their favorite beautiful tennis player. At last, there is something good news for them. Ana is now in the semi-final of Indian Wells 2009. She did not have to play in the quarter-final because her opponent gave her a walk-over.

REUTERS reported:

Ivanovic reached the last four after Bammer pulled out because of an injured left shoulder.

"It's the first time that I have had problems with my shoulder," the 28-year-old Austrian said.

"It happened yesterday at my practice and this morning, when I was warming up, I just couldn't continue. I am very disappointed. I normally play very well here and it is a place I really enjoy."

No comments: